Our Medical Specialities
Within the team we have worked hard to recruit an experienced group of doctors with a diverse range of medical interests in addition to everyday GP work. We constantly increase our repertoire through education and evidence based training updates, so please enquire if your problem area is not listed below. We aim to empower patients to deal with any health problem equipped with the best evidence based treatment and action plans to optimise health outcomes and minimise impact.
Our team cover medical interest areas including:
- Mens Health – Hair loss, erectile and sexual problems, prostate disorders, hormonal problems, male breast disorders, andropause, weight management, eating disorders, work-life balance, stress management, past abuse trauma management and PTSD.
- Womens Health – Fertility problems, contraception, hormone problems, menopause, polycystic ovary syndrome, weight management, eating disorders, breast problems, work-life balance, fatigue, PMS, painful periods, PCOS, endometriosis, osteoporosis, facial aesthetics, cervical screening.
- Elderly Care – Dementia, memory problems, osteoporosis and frailty, chronic and long term medical conditions.
- Child Health – Developmental disorders, infant feeding problems, behaviour problems, ASD, ADHD and ADD, immunisation and intolerance to milk / food, constipation, abdominal pain, urinary tract infections and kidney problems, newborn infants and complications of prematurity, hearing loss in children, and metabolic disease, medical problems in unborn babies.
- Musculoskeletal – Sports injury, competition and training, rheumatological and joint disorders including spinal problems, chronic and acute pain management especially neuropathic pain.
- Mental Health – Work-life balance, weight management, sleep problems, addiction, phobias, anxiety, depression, PTSD and personality disorder.
- Travel Medicine – Immunisations, infectious disease prevention, preparation and equipment for expeditions, tropical environments (esp SE Asia and Africa), working abroad / emigration medicals for whole families.
- General Medical Conditions – Heart, respiratory, gastro-intestinal / bowel including IBS, food intolerance & coeliac, diverticulitis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, neurological including trauma, epilepsy and head injury, dermatology including skin cancer, eczema, allergies, opthalmology, ear, nose and throat, cancer, palliative care.
- Chronic Conditions – Arthritis, diabetes, thyroid issues, angina.
- Surgical procedures – Mole removal, Skin tag removal, Seborrhoeic Keratoses / Seborrhoeic Warts removal, Sebaceous Cyst removal, Lipoma removal.
- Sexual Health – Contraception, Sexual health testing.
- Occupational Health – Management assessments, HAVS tier 4, Management referrals, Independent medical assessments, Driver medicals, Offshore medicals (UKOOA), HAVS Tier 4 assessments, Policy development and advice & Medical Adviser
We also offer a wide variety of Vaccinations including the Meningitis ACWY, Meningitis B, Chicken pox vaccine, as well as offering blood taking services.