Administration, Reception & Support Roles
We currently have no available opportunities, however, if you send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com we will retain your details for any future positions.
Stonegate Medical Clinic is a pioneering private GP/ medical clinic seeking a Receptionist and Administrator to provide reception and administrative support to staff and patients to assist in the smooth running of the York practice on a permanent basis, during an exciting time where Stonegate Medical is rapidly expanding.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception – providing a highly professional reception service, meeting and greeting all patients in a courteous professional manner and call handling. Taking patient bookings and accurate enquiries ensuring the appropriate people are aware of the messages. Keeping a log of incoming calls and enquiries. Dealing with payments and ensuring referrals have been sent to the appropriate hospitals and departments.
- Scanning and Faxing- scanning and efficiently recording patient notes onto the online system and various other documentation. Faxing appropriate notes to other GP services. Ensuring consistency in the formatting and document naming to ensure easy note retrieval.
- Being aware of current health issues in the news to ensure the website and social media posts are constantly being updated.
- Stock duties – monitoring stocks and ordering supplies.
- Assisting with all other office management and administrative duties as requested.
The successful candidate will be smart, friendly and be devoted to providing each patient with customer satisfaction to ensure return custom. Will have previously worked in an administration role, general admin tasks and customer service.
It would be advantageous if candidates have worked in a medical/ dental position ideally in private sector.
The position is full time and will include some Saturdays, which will be covered through a rota system.
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience.
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience working within the health sector (not essential)
- Good standard of education
- Reception / client facing experience
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
If you feel you have the technical and organisations skills, passion and creative flair for a role that allows you career prospects and growth within an emerging company, then we want to hear from you.
Immediate start required.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please email covering letter and cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org