Stonegate Medical Clinic provides rapid access to in-house psychological therapies.
Our clinical psychologist provides therapy for adults in areas such as:
- Depression and low mood
- Anxiety and phobias, including panic attacks
- Anger problems and stress management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and related symptoms (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Behavioural problems
- Bereavement/adjustment problems
- Chronic pain and other long standing health problems and health anxiety
- Work related stress
- loss of confidence and low self esteem
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (also known as M.E. or post viral syndrome)
A children’s service is also available upon request.
Our service is provided by Dr Caroline Harris, Clinical Psychologist DClinPsychol, BSc
Dr Caroline Harris is a Clinical Psychologist who has worked in a range of physical and mental health care settings across the life span over the past 25 years. Caroline employs a range of psychological therapies with individuals and their families who are experiencing psychological difficulties due to mental and or physical health problems including depression, anxiety, palliative healthcare or perhaps adjusting to a long term chronic health condition.