Clinical Psychology and Therapist Recruitment
Stonegate Medical Clinic is a private medical service located in the heart of York city centre. We are committed to offering patients the best care and support while developing new services to expand and improve within an “Outstanding” CQC rated clinic.
We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to join our small and dedicated team. Sessional work is available with flexible working hours to suit you and a strong referral base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable professional who can work independently and within a team. Previous experience of working with clients with complex risk and behavioural presentations is beneficial.
- Educated to degree level with appropriate post-graduate qualifications and accreditation with an appropriate professional body.
- HCPC Registered
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of on-going professional development and clinical supervision.
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to work and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to deal with distressing or emotional circumstances and takes care of own well being on a regular basis.
- An individual who could offer CBT, child and adolescent therapy or another specialism would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more we would be happy to arrange a meeting with the Managing Director to introduce you to the Stonegate philosophy and discuss how the role can be tailored to you.
Please send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com