Occupational Health Physician Recruitment
Stonegate Medical Clinic is a private medical service located in the heart of York city centre. We are committed to offering patients the best care and support while developing new services to expand and improve.
We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for an Occupational Health Physician to join our small and dedicated team. Working closely with the administration team you will be able to build up a competitive service with the additional support from an experienced team liaising with employers and employees.
You will contribute to the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Service and play a key role with the ongoing development of the company and service provision to their clients.
Flexible sessions are available to suit all professionals.
Key skills and experience:
- Qualification or equivalent diploma in Occupational medicine and to be registered with the General Medical Council
- Experience working in a similar role
- A good team player who is able to build positive relationships and effective communication skills
- The ability to undertake a variety of services including: Complex management referrals, sickness absent management, health surveillance and medical assessments.
- A physician who can offer specialist medical assessments would be desirable
If you would like to learn more please contact us at email@example.com
An informal meeting could be arranged with the managing director to introduce you to the Stonegate Medical philosophy and to also discuss how the role can be tailored to you.