Private COVID-19 Testing: Government Approved Test’s
We are able to offer private testing:
- In-clinic testing (in-clinic for non-symptomatic patients) inc Certificate for fit to fly from £200.00
- Approved home test kits (ideal for those either displaying symptoms or are unable to visit the clinic) £120.00
- Combined Covid PCR & Antibody test inc IgG & IgM from £245.00
- Covid Travel Package: £305.00 (£15.00 saving) For patients who are travelling needing a fit to fly Covid test including certificate and require a Home test kit to provide a negative result after 5 days isolation upon their return. This needs to be bought together and cannot be bought separately.
- Onsite testing for organisations POA
- Antibody test £95.00
This test is done via a PCR swab through an approved UK laboratory for COVID tests and intravenous for the antibody test.
The Abbott SARS-CoV-2 IgG and Roche Elecsys Anti-SARS-CoV-2 assays detect IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the Roche assay is a total antibody assay and will additionally detect IgM antibodies, reporting both IgG and IgM as a total antibody result. Both the Abbott and Roche assays use the same viral antigen, nucleocapsid protein, to determine antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. It is thought that antibodies against the nucleocapsid are made earlier in the immune response compared to those against other viral antigens.
Typical turn around time is around 24-48 hours however results can take up to 72 hours dependant on the type of test taken. Please contact the clinic for a more detailed league time.
We ask that all patients accessing these services respect our strict protocols in the interests of protecting our patients and our staff’s health and interests.