One of the main reasons that employees are absent from work is due to mental health issues. As a small business ourselves we understand the strain this can put on other staff members and also on the business financially. This is why we have worked hard to develop our mental health and wellbeing services, to make it quicker and easier for your employees to access the help and care they need, fast.
- Clinical psychology sessions can help with a number of issues including:
- Depression and low mood
- Anxiety and phobias, including panic attacks
- Anger problems and stress management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and related symptoms (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Behavioural problems
- Bereavement/adjustment problems
- Chronic pain and other long standing health problems and health anxiety
- Work related stress
- loss of confidence and low self esteem
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (also known as M.E. or post viral syndrome)
We can also offer relationship therapy sessions which can help people struggling with workplace stress and relationships with other work colleagues.
For the best care a series of appointments may be recommended. This will be discussed within your first meeting with the doctor or therapist.
If you would like to discuss this further or if you are interested in creating a bespoke care package for your business please call us now on 01904 631815. We are happy to meet you in person to discuss your company’s needs.